India  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/29/13, 9:03 pm

I have purchased a resale house in Hyderabad and the plot area wrongly entered as 25 insteed of 70 sq.yds. I want to correct ,using rectification deed. My question is that i have to take both signatures in deed. ( First owner and second owner) or otherwise i can take first person signature saying that it will consider for " sussessive deeds". Pls suggest the way to proceed.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/30/13, 10:15 am by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

The plot area is also mentioned on the 7/12 utara and the Property Card of the land available with the Tehsildar / District Registrar of which you should get a certified copy. Since the mistake of the area has only occurred in your Sale Agreement with the Seller, you should obtain the signature of the Seller to the rectification deed, earlier owner's signatures on the rectification deed are immaterial and are not necessary.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search