India  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/13, 3:03 am

Sir, their is a theft case filed on my brother when he is minor. My father died recently and he got that job.but as he is having case we are to come out of this case? What are the different angles that we have to proceed in this case?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search