Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

I am a working woman with a 8 yr old child.I am not in terms with my in laws in the last 6 yrs because of mental harassment but live with my husband. I recently had a physical health issue a slip disc and had to leave my husband is not supporting .can I demand an alimony in the divorce.

Asked on 8/17/13, 4:11 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

why do you think for divorce?

Read more
Answered on 8/17/13, 6:12 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Madam,

A slip disc is a minor ailment ... which is easily curable ... continue to live with your husband as a family ... resorting to separation is not recommended.


Read more
Answered on 8/18/13, 4:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now