Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

i want 2 help my friend,she had a secret nikha,bt dis guy is playing vth her,he is nt giving her rights as his wife,she is ready 2 hurt her self,there parents r also unaware of this relation,plz help me m helpless,how can i bring them together,dat guy dnt want 2 hurt his family so he is ready 2 leave her,or mai kisse help mangu ,

jise hum is insaan ka dimag jagha par la sake,or vo meri dost ko accept kare,help me

Asked on 6/25/13, 7:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you may contact me at 9814110005. After checking your documents, i can suggest the right way out. but can assure that the boy will come back to the girl.

Good luck.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/03/13, 11:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now