India  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/13, 3:32 am

Hi I am 26 year old ,the issue is i have used airtel sim card in the year 2011-2012 my bill was pending & the same was not paid the bill amount is rs 6000/-.. Bharati airtel have filed a case on me .. i am in hyderabad since 2012 the notice which they have sent received by my family member, later they have issued a arrest warant for me i was not there at home. now the case has been filed in metroplian bill board court mumbai. i am ready to pay the amount & settle the matter, Kindly advice me what i m suppose to do next

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search