India  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/27/13, 7:13 am

How I can apply JANHIT YACHIKA to Suprime Court of India about frouds of some business activities is currently happen arround me and community of India

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/27/13, 11:14 pm by Vivek Mapara

Supreme Court will net entertain such PIL's directly. You first approach High Court.

In addition, PIL can be entertained against private business fraud, unless the same has anythign to do with state administration, or unless such fraud is not a public fraud or effecting public at large.

Merely for private grievance you cannot file PIL. Remember court would impose cost of Rs. 100,000 for filing fake PIL's

You need to provide full details of the issue involved, to know whether such case can be filed as PIL or any other remedy can be appraoched.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Vivek N. Mapara C-204 Suramya Appartment Nr Gujarat High Court SG Highway Ahmedabad Ahmedabad, 380060

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search