Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

How to file a writ against girl's parrent if they are not ready for marriege to me

Asked on 9/07/13, 6:08 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No Writ lies. Writ lies only if (i) you have a legal right and (ii) only against 'State'.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 6:16 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I can help you to get your girl with you.

You may contact me at 09814110005

Plz mention your location.


[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 9:34 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

if the girl is ready, the boy and the girl can together file a writ for seeking favorable orders. the couple either should be married or should have the capacity to marry.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 9:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now