India  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/13, 8:48 am

My grandfather gave a debt to a person, he refuses to pay back, then my grandfather filed a case against him in taluk court. judgement came in favor of my grandpa. Then the opponent appealed in district and high court, their also judgement came in favor of my grandpa. finally the court ordered auction on his belongings. he bought stay for auction. My grandpa fighting this case for more than 10 years, and now his age is 82. Is their any special provision for senior citizen to get judgement quickly?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/21/13, 5:58 am by Muhammed Rafeeque


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

VLegal New Delhi, India New Delhi, 110075

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search