India  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/30/13, 10:45 am

Can a high court asks a lokayukta to act on a complaint if the lokayukta is dragging its feet or is delaying actions, investigations etc ?. can a mandamus writ be filed against the lokayukta ? had there been any such writ filed in any state of India ?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/30/13, 11:06 pm by Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Absolutely Yes You may drop in a detailed query at

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer. Chandhok & Company Email: 6/59 W.E.A Karol Bagh, N.Delhi, 110005

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search