India  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 5:22 am

Hello sir i got notice frm person under 138 act negotiable instrument , the person has filed cheque bounce case which i hav not given to him now , i had given cheque 1 yr back but in notice its mentioned 2013 june how to tackle dis legally

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search