India  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/08/13, 10:53 pm

A writ was submitted for justice about service seniority violated by departmental authority in matters of promotion. Hon'ble High Court

judgement was in victim's favour asking the victim to send an application attaching the copy of judgement which contained instuction to the top departmental authority to review the case and pass speaking order in favour of the victim. It is now more than 12 weeks, although a reminder was submitted, there is no response or action according to Hon'ble High Court's Order. Advocate concerned advised to file a Comtempt of Court. What' s other way to get justice in accordance of High Court's judgement? How long can I wait before file Contempt of cout?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search