India  |  Aviation Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/12/13, 10:56 pm

ek newz pepar ne mughe mrtak bataya hi mai kya karu

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/14/13, 5:55 am by Jayesh Desai

write to the news paper - they will correct their mistake.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Jayesh Desai 609 Dalamal Towers Free Press Journal Marg Nariman point Mumbai, 400021

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search