Legal Question in Banking Law in India

आदरणीय महोदय

मेरे द्वारा पी एन बी हाउसिंग फायनेन्‍स लिमिटेड से 2005 में हाउसिंग लोन लिया गया था, जिस पर उनके द्वारा की जा रही ब्‍याज की गणना का तरीका बताने एवं मेरे खाते का गलत नम्‍बर अंकित कर ecs काटा जा रहाहैतथा मुझसे गलत तरीके से ब्‍याज वसूला जारहाहै। कृपया कार्य वाही हेतु उचित मार्गदर्शनप्रदान करें।

Asked on 5/26/13, 11:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should write a letter to the bank seeking an explanation of how the interest has been computed and if you find it wrong, you should put forward your point of view for consideration by the bank.


Read more
Answered on 5/27/13, 5:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now