India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 2:43 am

I am 26 year old house wife. I have one elder sister but no any brother. my father is principal in a goverment college. my father have 3 brother. my father want to give his Property to his brothers. can I take share in my father's property. and how??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search