Legal Question in Banking Law in India

who can be appointed as Advocate commissioner by CMM court u/s 14 of SARFAESI Act for taking possession of the secured property by bank?

Asked on 6/30/13, 10:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Radhakrishnan independent Practice
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The courts usually maintain a panel of Advocates of the City out of whom the court can choose. It normally does one by one. Sometimes, the bank may suggest a better candidate, if it finds that the Advocate Commissioner opted by the Magistrate is inexperienced or very junior to execute the warrant.

Read more
7/10/13, 5:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now