Kenya  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/13, 11:59 am

I went to an ATM machine to make a withdrawal from my account and i did not receive the cash though i have been debited the same amount. The bank has not reversed the money. Can i sue the bank?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search