India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/30/13, 7:29 am

Can a court assistant be appointed by CMM court as a Advocate commissioner u/s 14 of SARFAESI act for taking possession of the scheduled property?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search