Legal Question in Banking Law in India

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to inform you that I am an SB account holder of SBI, Tatarpur Branch having A/c No.20018502504.Yesterday I knew that my old blocked ATM Card No.6220180790100026240 is using by my Home Branch’s any Staff whom I had submitted in my Home Branch.

I have also logged a complain to Customer Care for the mentioned deductions from my account of Rs 5056.18 on dated 30/09/2013 having Complain Ticket No.PG2929978742, PG2929978737, PG2929978735

After knowing all this today I have registered a complaint to SBI Customer Care at toll free No.1800112211 to block that ATM Card and got a Ref.No. 2013100418672831.

Details of POS PRCH are given below

Rs 2022- POS NO – 201313638229 – Journal No. 509871763

Rs 2022- POS NO – 201313641100 – Journal No. 509971416

Rs 1011- POS NO - 201313643158 – Journal No. 510039703

Please consider my mail & help me so that I can recover my deducted amount.

Thanking you

Thanks & Regards


+91 9263890695

Mail me @ [email protected]

Asked on 10/08/13, 7:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Rajiv,

You should immediately write to the Bank Manager that there is a fraud in your Card A/c and amounts have been defalcated from it for which you are not in any way responsible to pay up. A Police complaint in the matter is advisable and recommended.


Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 5:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now