India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/06/13, 1:14 am

I have discontinued an SB account with hdfc bank 2 years back.Also I have discontinued a DMat account linked with SB account.Now Bank demands some accrued AMC charges to pay?Iam I liable to pay .I necer usd account for these days..what action bank can do against me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search