India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/13, 6:12 am

Enter your question friend issue a blank chque to somone and after that he close ac bt after one year chque founder file a case in n n act what do i advice to him

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search