India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/13, 4:59 am

I have kept my FDR against vehicle loan for my friend. How can I take out the FDR? He is regular in repayment of loan EMI

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search