Legal Question in Banking Law in India

i give cheque but insufficient balance i can not pai cheqye amount now in court how can i payment now

Asked on 9/05/13, 11:43 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should pay off the cheque amount to the person to whom you issued the cheque, take back the cheque and request him / her to close the Section 138 Court case filed against you.


Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 10:37 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear client...

Contact me at

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 12:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88413 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Michelle ScopelliteGoldstein & Scopellite, PCTucson, AZ
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now