India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/19/08, 11:39 pm

Whats' the legal action against cheque bounce case

As I had received a cheque from a party but it has been bounced at the bank due to insufficient funds. What is the legal action against the party so that I can get back my amount? Please suggest me what should I do? When I noticed the party about cheque bounce he refused to pay me and told that legal action would be admissible only when the cheque bounced three times, isn't it true? I have been too much harassed by the party for last four months. Please suggest me soon ...Thanks and Regards.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search