India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/15/13, 9:49 am

If any loan account is sub-standard in cibil for 6 months and later becomes standard and closed status in cibil,we also received noc of loan from nbfc.

can we upgrade our previous status of loan as standard,if we are also willing to pay any amount required by nbfc against this loan.

this happens in our commercial cibil(cibil of our limited company)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search