Legal Question in Banking Law in India

Hi, by mistake i transffered money to a wrong back account through net banking. Now the 3rd party who got the money refuses to return the money. Can i file a legal case agaisnt them to return me my money and if yes, then what all cases are apt.

Asked on 10/03/13, 8:38 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

J. Radhakrishnan independent Practice
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

U can file a suit on the ground of mistake. Take the assistance of a local lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/13, 9:53 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can also request your bank through which the transfer was made, to take up with the corresponding opposite bank to whom the funds transfer was wrongly made, to return the amount back to your bank.


Read more
Answered on 10/08/13, 7:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now