India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/05/13, 3:50 am

i have paid someone money through online transaction but he is not refunding me back now and I dint made any agreement with him so can I file a case against him.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search