India  |  Banking Law

Sir,

I have taken loan in Fullerton India credit company on oct-2008 and i have paid 12 months emis and i m unable to pay next onwards because of i have lost my job and healthy conditions. After a 6 months later the company collection incharge told me for settle ment for tis purpose i have paid some amount for settlement. i have asked them for settlement letter they told me that it will come after a week time after payment. I am having the cash receipt as proof.The collection incharge transfered to other branch and he is not available in phone also. after two years now a new collection incharge making calls and asking for settlement. i have told them that i have paid the full and final settlement. They are saying that u r loan has not closed and the amount which u have paid adjusted in EMIs. Then i found that the previous collection incharge given me wrong information.

Now new collection incharge coming to my work place and herasing me like i will inform you this matter to your HR and remove from your job. iam recently got married if ilost my job it will be very horrible situation i will face in future. please give me your valuable suggestion and solve my problem sir