Legal Question in Banking Law in India


i was working in a Mnc company and tht company is close now.they gave me two checks of 14000 each. but they refuse to give my salary now. plzz help me how to handle them lawfully??

Asked on 9/27/13, 5:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You may have to lodge a Police complaint to claim your salary dues, because you say that the Company has already closed down its operations. Please note that the onus lies on you to prove that you have actually worked in the Company, and you have not received your salary from the Company despite giving them written reminders to settle your salary dues.


Read more
Answered on 9/27/13, 6:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now