India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/19/13, 2:37 am

i'm from west bengal,i've taken house building loan from a district cooperative bank in 2003, 2.6 lac.i paid the installment on regular basis.but due to my bad economic condition i couldn't able to continue it.They taken my land as secured asset mortgaged and taken registry in the name of branch manager. Now they send me a notice under the section 13(4)(a) of Sarfaesi act and demanding possession of my land. Now I like to pay i like to pay only the principle loan amount without the interest ,is it possible to pay only principle amount?if it is not possible then how can i prevent them to take possession of my land? kindly give me advice.....

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search