Philippines  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/26/13, 2:15 am

My supplier will be filing for bankcruptcy soon, the problem is, in the last few monthsmthey dont have an accounting department to update my payments. I normally pay in cash to the owner coz he is a relative so we trust each other.. Will a signed petty cash voucher be enough as evidence of mypayments? What can i do to make sure that if he files bankcruptcy, i will be safe and the court wont push me to pay an amount i already have paid. Is it also possible to return all the stocks delivered to their company back? I dont want to do business with them anymore, i just want my record be clean after. Ty.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search