India  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/25/13, 9:54 am

Dear Sir,

We 4 persons had started a Partnership firm and now one of the persons wants to retire from the firm voluntarily. What is the procedure I should do?

Thanks & Regards,

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search