India  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 11:28 pm

Im dinesh doing property loan in karur it possible to get a without nbfc approval because im doing finance in small level and im not able to deposit 2 crores in is there any way to get

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search