Legal Question in Business Law in India

Lady giving her business share to her son but partner not will to sign on the agreement. What are the viable steps the son can take

Asked on 6/19/13, 8:36 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Consult a lawyer and discuss the legal issues at length.

Read more
Answered on 6/19/13, 8:46 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Share of a partner in the business can be transferred to her son, if and only if all the other partners consent to it. If not, there is nothing the son can do and the lady will have to retire from the partnership and get paid for her share after the business valuation of the firm is done as on the date of her retirement from the partnership.


Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 8:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now