India  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/16/13, 5:07 am

a place of trust which is under our possession since last 50yrs .Now we are thinking to start new bussiness over there as our plan is to make a 3-4 chamber for docters and open a medical shop there. My question is can we do the construction in a small scale as to renovate the rooms there and how to start this , do we need any permission from them and if they say no than how to handle this....pls help

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/16/13, 5:17 am by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

You cannot do anything without the trustees consent.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search