India  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/27/13, 2:56 am

I am planning to invest amount "X" in private business

(it is partnership business and registered, it is not a private limited).

I will not own or involve in business but I will be expecting returns Y% of "X" per month for period of agreement(3-5 years).

After the agreement period is completed, I should be returned complete "X" amount.

How can I secure my money X?

1. Apartment from agreement on bond paper,

any additional securities required?

Please provide list of all.

2. Promissory Note is applicable here?

(as it is not loan, it is investment in business)

3. Post dated check can be collected?

Is it legal to collect the 3 years ahead post dated checks?

Any other solution?

Please guide me to secure my amount and ways to get it back in case of default.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search