India  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 11:44 am

Thanks for our query in regard to DCHL Company for the failure to redeem the ncd inspite of one year after maturity. Your reply states that the complaint should be made to Registrar of Companies & SEBI. Who should make the complaint the aggrieved party or the general public. How long will the Company Law Board take time to disqualify them as directors? Please reply our query.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search