Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

how to change name of a prperty to mine if my parents are alive...other than will...which confirms that belongins are mine

Asked on 9/26/13, 5:45 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is not only name, it is a question of "ownership".

If they are the owner, it is for them to decide how to deal with their property. They may sell or gift to anyone of their choice.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/13, 7:07 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

If your parents so desire and wish, they may choose to Gift their property to you.


Read more
Answered on 9/27/13, 4:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now