Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

dear sir if any advocate could not perform his part for benifit of petitioner then applicant self argument do with defance advocate or not ? Or we bound to depended on that advocate or we appoint other advocate in criminal matter and civil matter?

Asked on 6/24/13, 5:53 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Yes, in an hearing, you are free to personally stand in the witness box before the Judge and add to what your Advocate has stated in defence of your case. You are not bound to depend entirely on the Advocate. Change of an Advocate during the proceedings of the case is not recommended.


Read more
6/24/13, 7:26 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

move an application for permission to prosecute your case in person.

Read more
6/24/13, 10:36 pm
Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Sir,

You can appoint any other advocate in case you are not satisfied with your advocate or you yourself can represent your case in the court.

For further assistance you may contact on 08750228171.


Read more
6/25/13, 9:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8661 active attorneys ready to answer your legal qustions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessHuntington Beach, CA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now