India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/21/13, 3:56 pm

Dear sir,

my fathers grand father had two brothers.40 years before, 40 cent land was his name(fathers grand father name) after few years 20 cent of the land changed to one of the his brothers daughter name.Now UDR patta showing 20 cent only.No document for that propriety.kindly suggests me what to do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search