India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/13, 3:09 am

Dear sir/ madam,

My mother bought one land on year 1978. These land my mother self accrued. After year on 1999 my mother has expired. I am one & only daughter of my family. No more anybody.

The land is totally 5 cents. But my father in year on 2002 sold 2 cents through gift settlement.

Without my knowledge and consider.


1. How is it possible?

2. Whose are legal heirs?

3. How did sold without partition land?

4. Have selling rights to my father?

Thank u.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search