Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

dear sir , i was purchased a property on basis of registered will in two name out of five legal heir with the non blood relation one wittness and one who drafting the registered will advocate with the aditional attastation of wittenisss in the court and both are we dont know where now lived but registered will was ok and we revieved from Kasmiri gate athority cerrtified copy in my name but i want to proof my self because now i am the owner of the property through sale deed and other legal heirr are chellange in the court , kindly suggest me where and how i proof the authonticity of registered will is ok and cleare title proof for us .

dear client...

In such situation WILL need to be probated then the true owner shall be declared ... need to examin all the details from ur side then any solution can be made... for any query mail me at [email protected]

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA