Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Dear Sir

I tried to file the case for cancellation or partition for protection of my rights here local advocates are arguing that at the time of my birth i.e. in 1978 the status of this ancestoral property was agricultural plot that is why i cant claim my rights in this property and cant file partititon and cancellation suit claiming my rights in this property.

My father is just denying having any relationship with me but my mother has got the 125 CRPC order and RO in her name for stay at our house although my father has sold out 70 % our our property including our house. All this he is doing as he is totally in control of his mistress and his sons.

I wanted to save my two unsold ancestoral property and i am the 4th generation since this ancestoral property has been purchased. this was actually ancestoral property was agricultural plot which got converted into residential plot in 2003.

All our ancestoral property is located in Ghazipur Uttar pradesh.

I am really in need of help to protect my two unsold property so please suggest

dear client..

you have full right in the property so file partition suit and calim your share in the same ..ffor any quey mail me at uttamtibrewal@yahoo.com

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms