India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/31/13, 12:30 am

facts :

a house property registerd in the name of daughter-in-laws(as there are 3 sons)

one son (elder one)left the house & younger one facing all trouble becausethe middle son dominates he holds the entire house and give us 2 rooms each on diff floor & kitchen is constructed by us on terrace

the major issue is entrance gate he is not giving us separate gate

please help me by giving legal rights avaliable in accordance to indian law

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search