Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

My father having 2acres of his own land and a house. In his "will" (after death wish) he wrote these property to me only. Now he is bed ridden due to age related problems.He cannot walk or sign. Now for me to avail services like availing LPG gas, ration card etc..govt related services his sign or physical presence must needed, but unfortunately difficult to do it. So I am not able to access many useful services.In these circumstance what I can do?? please help me.

Asked on 9/04/13, 3:26 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Your mother can sign all the necessary applications on behalf of your ailing father with a doctor's certificate establishing your father's inability to sign any documents.


Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 5:21 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you may seek power of attorney.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 8:47 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client..

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 10:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now