India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/12/13, 12:40 am

my father brother's issued unregistration lannds to my father partition but they have asked register properity shall i take any legal action an that person.

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/12/13, 5:26 am by uttam Tibrewal

dear client...

you question is not clear kindly make a clear post at

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney address not available

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search