India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/13, 4:22 am

My father purchased one flat in Mumbai , Now he want to give to me said flat as a Gift Deed.I have One brother & one sister .After Gift deed of said property procedure required to take NOC from sibling.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search