Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Philippines

I want to file a case against my neighbor next door who repeatedly humiliated me intriguing me to all our subdivision prying my personal life, on what i do and what i had in my past. I wonder whats my first steps since she doesn't listened to her friends advice to mind her own business. How much will it cost me for this. Please let me know. Thanks.

Asked on 6/24/13, 8:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Just engage a lawyer and you would know.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/13, 9:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now