India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/13, 3:50 am

How Can i file a partition suit in s.d.m court for partition of my and my uncle plot in najafgarh new Delhi?

does it reqire a lawyer

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search