India  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/13, 4:15 am

There is a flat in the name of my father and step mother where my father is 1st holder and step mother is 2nd holder.after death of my father will I get share in that flat. Can my step mother sell that flat without my permission

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search