India  |  Civil Rights Law

my grand father donated a land for my father and his first wife. the both there is only life time enjoyment in the property. as per the will the property goes to their male or female child. the first wife have no children then my father got second marriage.now i am only the daughter of my father.my father before 14 years expired. A party came ask for my land to sale and we had an agreement in 2011. the first wife strongly object the agreement and filed a suit aginst me and the agreement party. she said i am only legal rights in the property.before four months the she passed way.certainly her sister's son shows an document. he was adopted by plantiff registered in 2012.he given a petition second proposed party.now the adoption son gave a settlement to his mother.that settlement the mother selling the plot.further what step i can take kindly advice me

Answered on: 8/20/13, 12:22 am by Fca Prashant Chavan

20.08.2013

Repeat query ... already answered ... any further reply to this "fukatchand" only on payment.

Expert Edge LLP prashant.pscl07@gmail.com "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52